Upcoming Activities for the next two weeks.
Friday 8/22 – Pool Party
- 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Location: Lake Newport in Reston
- NO Cost
- Students should bring beach towels, floats, and volleyballs
- Pizza will be provided. Each student will be asked to donate a small food/drink item. Go to Sign-Up Genius www.SignUpGenius.com/go/10C0F48A4AE2FA75-2014
- This is a Band Student only event. Yes, there will be lifeguards and chaperones. Due to capacity constraints parents will not be able to attend (there will be family events later in the year).
- All students must be picked up at 9:00 pm. The pool closes and we must have everyone out of the pool on time.
Mon 8/25 – Pyramid Kick off Performance
Marching Band to perform at 8:00 am
Mon 8/29 – Begin Evening Practices
5:00 – 9:00 pm – Mon – Thurs
Mon 8/25 – Wind Ensemble Auditions
Immediately following Pyramid Kick off – 9:00-11:00 am
Thurs 8/28 – Wind Ensemble VMEA reading session
12:00 – 2:00 pm
Thurs 8/28 - Parent Meeting and Marching Band Show
7:00 – 8:30 pm
Fri – 8/29 – Freshman Orientation
Marching Band performs 8:00 – 9:00 am
Freshman join the orientation after we perform. Upperclassman are dismissed
Enjoy your three day weekend – School starts on Tuesday, 9/2